The film "The Sixth Sense" was filmed in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
Filming Locations:
Striped Bass (closed) / Butcher and Singer
In the Movie


Scene where Malcolm arrives at the restaurant where his wife Anna sits silently.
In Reality
The scene was filmed at The Striped Bass restaurant closed in 2008. It was converted into the Butcher and Singer restaurant.
Street in front of Shiloh Baptist Church
In the Movie


Scene where Cole tells his mother in the car about what happened on the road.
In Reality

The scene was filmed on Church Street in Philadelphia opposite the Baptist church.
St. Albans Place
In the Movie


Scene where Malcolm watches young Cole leave his house.
In Reality
The scene was filmed at "Located southwest of Center City, the 2300 block of St. Albans Street was closed to traffic several decades ago, and the resulting space was used to create a community garden. This area, built up in the mid-1870s to house workers during Philadelphia's industrial boom, quickly gained a reputation as a rough Irish working-class community. In fact, for many years the area was called 'The Devil's Pocket' due to a local legend about a priest who said the children of the neighborhood were so unruly that they 'stole watches from the devil's pocket.' However, today St. Albans Place, as the 2300 block is also called, has a completely different reputation. The mix of children on tricycles and parents casually tapping on iPad screens suggests that this block has attracted a whole new group of Philadelphians—young and old."
St. Augustine's Church
In the Movie



Scene where Malcolm talks to Cole, who uses the church as a hiding place.
In Reality
The scene was filmed at St. Augustine's Catholic Church, also called Olde St. Augustine's, is a historic Catholic church in Philadelphia. Consecrated in 1848, the Palladian-style church was designed by Napoleon LeBrun. The church was built to replace the old St. Augustine's Church, which was completed in 1801. The church was burned down during the anti-Catholic riots of Philadelphia nativists on May 8, 1844. The church sued the city of Philadelphia for failing to provide it with adequate protection. The money awarded to the church went toward the reconstruction of the current church, which was laid on May 27, 1847.

Comments
0No comments yet.
Sign in to join the discussion.